WyrdOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POLL: What kind of Campaign do you want to see?

Go down 

Type of Campaign
Based on Victory points only
POLL:  What kind of Campaign do you want to see? I_vote_lcap38%POLL:  What kind of Campaign do you want to see? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Based on theoretical territories with set and variable points value, some of which provide bonuses.
POLL:  What kind of Campaign do you want to see? I_vote_lcap62%POLL:  What kind of Campaign do you want to see? I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
gluvzer
Shadowlord
gluvzer

POLL:  What kind of Campaign do you want to see? Empty
PostSubject: POLL: What kind of Campaign do you want to see?   POLL:  What kind of Campaign do you want to see? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:46 pm

Please vote. I will go with the majority and have rules hammered before Thursday.
Back to top Go down
gluvzer
Shadowlord
gluvzer

POLL:  What kind of Campaign do you want to see? Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLL: What kind of Campaign do you want to see?   POLL:  What kind of Campaign do you want to see? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:31 pm

Alright, locations it is. I tried to get rules finished tonight but life got in the way and I have to go to bed now (work tommorrow) I'll have something finished up shortly and we can start working towards crowning a Lord of Mordheim.
Back to top Go down

POLL: What kind of Campaign do you want to see?
Page 1 of 1