WyrdOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploration with the campaign

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stash
Youngblood

Exploration with the campaign Empty
PostSubject: Exploration with the campaign   Exploration with the campaign EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:49 am

I think I have finally found what the campaign is about with the merchants quarters (and the pit). Whenever you entre a new square, you explore. If the square is occupied you fight, then you explore. This is what the random fights are all about, since it would be dumb just to gather a bunch of empty squares and gain massive amounts of wyrd stone.
If you think about it it makes sense: Why would you search the ruins for wyrd stone only after a fight?
Back to top Go down
Veyure
Warrior
Veyure

PostSubject: Re: Exploration with the campaign   Exploration with the campaign EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:58 pm

After reading through the rules some i noticed that looting (advanced rule III) takes place any time you are not engaged in a battle for a turn.

Also, are we using random warbands? if so we would have to be rolling whenever we take a new area that is unocupied. A roll of 1 on a d6 means a random warband is there and a battle ensues.
Back to top Go down
Stash
Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: Exploration with the campaign   Exploration with the campaign EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:19 pm

No random warbands since its a pain to organise and get someone to play the random warband.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploration with the campaign   Exploration with the campaign Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploration with the campaign
Page 1 of 1