WyrdOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Campaign Start!

Go down 
+6
mike-voth
Dana
Smackman
cam
Veyure
gluvzer
10 posters
AuthorMessage
gluvzer
Shadowlord
gluvzer

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:26 pm

You do not have to restart your warband. Just think of the fights as your men, rats, things, whatever gaining a foothold in the city.

Every Second week I will have a multiplayer scenario for everyone to play. Otherwise feel free to get in as many games as you like!

Here's what I need:

Starting the campaign

1. Everyone taking part will provide the following information: a) Warband name; b) Warband type; c) Starting warband rating.

2. In order of being selected out of a hat by my wife (Mike and Paz where entered twice each as a bonus to winning the multiplayer scenario last week), each player chooses their starting location which must be a ‘special location’. So:
Tom
Dana
Mike
Stash
Cam
Ryan
Chris
Greg
Robert
Paz (wtf? name entered twice, and yet...)

Choose a location in order listed, DO NOT pick before the person above your name. The location rules are here https://wyrdones.forumotion.com/treasure-chest-f4/territory-rules-t21.htm

3. Each player also secretly chooses any two locations which will be worth double points to them at the end of the campaign and PM it to ME. Choose them for fluff, for special rules, for whatever reasons you like, but keep ‘em secret for now! Once the campaign has started, each warband's bonus locations will be revealed to the other players so we can try and stop each other capturing them!

Use this thread to post your information starting with Tom. As soon as you see Tom's go ahead Dana and so on.

I hope this works drunken
Back to top Go down
Veyure
Warrior
Veyure

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:23 pm

I hope everyone gets moving because i want to play on wednesday and im almost last.
Back to top Go down
cam
Engineer
cam

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:59 am

Ill send a PM to Tom so he knows he is up. Im pretty sure that you get an email notice when someone pms ya.
Back to top Go down
https://wyrdones.forumotion.com
Smackman
Youngblood
Smackman

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:49 am

Ok well I'm going to take starting location The Imperial Armory.

a) Ghavor's Butchers b) Middenheim c) Unknown (my whole warband is dead for all I know lol, I'll roll at my next game)
Back to top Go down
Dana
Youngblood

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:38 am

Warband Name: The opulent Cut throats
Warband Type: Marienburgers
Warband Rating: 136

Starting Location: Smith and Gunworks
Back to top Go down
gluvzer
Shadowlord
gluvzer

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:32 am

Thanks guys I'll call Mike this morning to get his choice. So, Stash check late morning or lunchtime if you see this.
Back to top Go down
mike-voth
Youngblood

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Campaign Info   Campaign Start! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:14 am

Warband Name: The Anti-Stash League (or ASL for short);
Warband Type: Shadow Warriors;
Warband Rating: Not sure will update soon!
Starting Location: Count Steinhardt's Palace
Back to top Go down
Stash
Youngblood

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:40 pm

Warband name: No Mamm! (Non ovulatory mob against Mike's maidens)
Type: Cult of the Possessed
Warband Rating: 135
Starting location: The Pit
Back to top Go down
cam
Engineer
cam

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:59 pm

I will take the temple of sigmar. The rest of the requited info will be posted up shortly, so whoever is next GO!
Back to top Go down
gluvzer
Shadowlord
gluvzer

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:09 pm

Heinrich's Hooligans
Reiklanders

I'll take Brigandsburg.

Is there any confirmation on whether Chris is still playing? He hasn't been on the site for a couple weeks, and it's his turn. If he is no longer interested could he or someone post up.
Back to top Go down
cam
Engineer
cam

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:47 am

Stash, if you are awake hop on facebook, i need a hand with some mordheim stuff. BTW i dig the name. Nice throwback to al bundy... i think that was his name.. cant remember much about the show except that christina applegate was in it, and that the wife was a serious freak that went on to do futurama
Back to top Go down
cam
Engineer
cam

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:16 am

Ok here is the missing info:

Disciples of Payne
Witch Hunters
Warband Rating: 132
Back to top Go down
gluvzer
Shadowlord
gluvzer

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:22 am

Alrighty I'm going with "the snooze you looze" take on this. Since Chris; hasn't shown on the site for the last couple of weeks, has not answered my PM, and nobody has spoken up for him in regards to his interest. His turn will be skipped and he will be moved to the bottom for choice (if he's still interested).

Pick away Greg!
Back to top Go down
Cjihad
Youngblood
Cjihad

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:06 am

Yeah, I'm still Interested. I was working away from the city and computer access for the last few days.
Back to top Go down
gluvzer
Shadowlord
gluvzer

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:42 am

Alrighty, good then if you've had a chance to go over the rules and territories then pick away. (that is unless you want greg to go before you)
Back to top Go down
Cjihad
Youngblood
Cjihad

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Warband Name: The Sisters of Suck
Warband Type: Sisters of Sigmar
Warband Rating: 103
Starting Location: Quayside.
Back to top Go down
gluvzer
Shadowlord
gluvzer

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:16 pm

Greg you're up, then Robert, then Pascal.
Back to top Go down
Veyure
Warrior
Veyure

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Warband name: Jacob's Scrappers (Jacob is the name of my dead elder Sad )
Type: Ostlanders
Rating: 104
Starting spot: Mordheim Brewery!
Back to top Go down
Stash
Youngblood

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:06 pm

Veyure wrote:
Warband name: Jacob's Scrappers (Jacob is the name of my dead elder Sad )
Type: Ostlanders
Rating: 104
Starting spot: Mordheim Brewery!

lol Jacob's scrapers, as in the ones who scrapped Jacob's remains off of the street Razz
Back to top Go down
ice
Youngblood
ice

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:09 am

name:Hammers of Sigmar
Warband: Witch Hunters
Rating:101
Starting location: Great Library
Back to top Go down
gluvzer
Shadowlord
gluvzer

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Pascal has the final pick of the remaining territories; The Clock Tower, Cutthroat Haven, or Executioners Square.

I still need the 2 secret double points territories pm'd to me by Mike, Cam, and Pascal.

Once Paz makes his choice and I get the pm's from those mentioned, I'll give the go ahead on here to start using the campaign rules (Stash). I'll put a copy of the rules and territory listings at the Den in our little Mordheim folder there.
Back to top Go down
gluvzer
Shadowlord
gluvzer

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:14 am

I would really like starting to use the campaign rules now. So, would everybody listed above please finish what's asked above so that we can move on?
Back to top Go down
paz
Youngblood
paz

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:28 pm

Was super busy getting ready for PA and such.

I will take executioner's square.
Back to top Go down
gluvzer
Shadowlord
gluvzer

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:06 pm

Alright, everyone's picked and sent in there locations. The Territory campaign officially begins........NOW!

The Grand Finale for this will be a Giant Special Scenario, probably worth extra territory points, scheduled for Sunday April 25. I'll be booking the back tables at the Den.

Remember, as soon as you have territory changing results post them on the battle results thread so we can keep as detailed listing as possible on this site. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Campaign Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Start!   Campaign Start! Empty

Back to top Go down

Campaign Start!
Page 1 of 1