WyrdOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Multiplayer Zombie Scenario

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gluvzer
Shadowlord
gluvzer

Multiplayer Zombie Scenario Empty
PostSubject: Multiplayer Zombie Scenario   Multiplayer Zombie Scenario EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Please, if you have zombies bring them....

Night of the Living Dead..

Your warband has been in the City of the Damned and has had a difficult time finding Wyrdstone and keeping your warband happy. You have recently heard rumors at local watering hole that there is a pile of Wyrdstone so large that an Ogre could not carry it all! After hearing the story over many drinks there are several warbands contemplating the idea of searching for the pile. Along with the story of Wyrdstone there are consistent stories of Demons, Zombies and Bears. Oops, I mean nefarious things that lurk in this unexplored section of town.

Terrain
Be sure to leave an 8 inch circle open in the middle of the table. This 8” area will represent where the Wyrdstone pile is located. In placing terrain leave streets or alley ways open. There are D3 Wyrdstone counters per player located in the middle of the circle.

Set-Up
All players roll 1D6 and whoever rolls highest sets up first. If more than two warbands, please use Mordheim Annual 2002 page 27 Diagram 1. Starting models will begin 12 inches inside the table and further models to come out for the fight will start at 8 inches.

Special Rules

Visibility: In addition, there is a heavy green mist/fog that will limit visibility to 4 inches within the 8 inch circle around the wyrdstone (models can not shoot into it). If you attempt to run more than 4 inches then roll 1D6 on a one (1) or two (2) the warrior must consult the chart below. On a three (3) or better on a 1D6 the warrior has no problems running. If you have a rabbit's foot you may use it to re-roll. If the model has a lucky charm they may use it to avoid a bad effect (2-Cool.

2D6 Results
2 Crud, AAHH!: The warrior is Out Of Action.
3 Crud, Mommy!: The warrior runs full distance in a random direction.
4 Crud, Ouch!: The warrior is Stunned.
5 Anybody: Move 4" in a random direction.
6 Crud! Ouch!: The warrior is Knocked Down.
7 Whooo was that!: Stand still and listen.
8 Oh, Light! I think?: Move 4" in any direction you choose.
9-10 Yikes!: The warrior is treated as having failed a charge, but no other effect.
11-12 Graceful Turn: The warrior dodges a fatal accident. No effect.

Getting the Wyrdstone: Each hero and henchmen must attempt to get their Wyrdstone to their deployment zone. No hero or henchmen can return to the deployment zone unless they have treasure.

We Got Company!: For each warband D3+1 Zombies will be generated around the Wyrdstone pile when a model takes some Wyrdstone. The Zombies will appear 8 inches away and will be randomized by scatter dice. The Zombies will have home court advantage; they know this area like the back of their hand, if they have one. Zombies are in search of fresh meat to eat, thus in this scenario the Zombies can charge a warband model that is 8 inches away on a 4+. Familiarity and hunger (MMM….brains) make their keenness higher. It will be possible for the Zombies to charge through the fog and DO NOT have to roll on the random counter above.

If a player does not wish to move his/her models to the Wyrdstone pile the GM may use any persuasive techniques necessary to encourage such behavior.

Starting the Game
Roll a D6. The player rolling highest has the first turn and order of play proceeds clockwise around the table (based on where players placed their warbands).

Ending the Game
Route tests. When the game is down to one warband left. You can keep any wyrdstone you managed to get off the table. Any wyrdstone in possession of models at the end of the game is kept. Voluntarily routing models carrying wyrdstone drop it where they last stood.

Experience
+1 Survives: If a Hero or Henchman group survives the battle they gain +1 Experience.
+1 Winning Leader: The leader of the winning warband gains +1 Experience.
+1 Per Enemy Out Of Action: Any Hero earns +1 experience for each enemy he puts Out Of Action.
+1 Per Wyrdstone Carried Off the Board: Any Hero or Henchmen group earns +1 Experience for each piece of Wyrdstone they get to carry off the board.
+1 Per Zombie Taken Out of Action: Any Hero earns +1 Experience for each Zombie he/she put Out of Action.
Back to top Go down
cam
Engineer
cam

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Zombie Scenario   Multiplayer Zombie Scenario EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:25 pm

NICE! THIS LOOKS LIKE FUN.
Back to top Go down
https://wyrdones.forumotion.com
Smackman
Youngblood
Smackman

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Zombie Scenario   Multiplayer Zombie Scenario EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:16 pm

looks good, I don't have any fantasy zombie models but I have the Zombies!!! board game (they're about the size of LOTR models however) so if you need me to bring those I can, I've got about 100 of them. Plus zombie dogs too.
Back to top Go down
cam
Engineer
cam

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Zombie Scenario   Multiplayer Zombie Scenario EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:25 pm

i have some zombies ill bring
Back to top Go down
https://wyrdones.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Zombie Scenario   Multiplayer Zombie Scenario Empty

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Zombie Scenario
Page 1 of 1