WyrdOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Week's Multiplayer Scenario

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gluvzer
Shadowlord
gluvzer

This Week's Multiplayer Scenario Empty
PostSubject: This Week's Multiplayer Scenario   This Week's Multiplayer Scenario EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:36 pm

the Multiplayer scenario is for territory, roll off per rules. The bi-weekly multiplayer scenario's are in addition to any game(s) YOU decide to play throughout the campaign (you're not restricted to only playing this, it's here to get everyone together to have a good time. However, the bi-weekly multiplayer scenarios can only be played by each warband once.

Get That Loot OUTTA HERE!

Set up
each player Rolls a d6 the highest roll gets to choose a table edge to setup on, and sets his warband up to 8 inches from that edge, followed by the next highest, and so on. (optimal players for this game is four, but it should work good with any other amount: 2, 3, or 5, and if you want to make it a good scrap with 4 or less players use a 4x4 table)
Each player then chooses one hero to have a treasure chest.

To win a warband must get a treasure chest ( it doesn’t have to be the one they started with) off of the opposite table edge from where they set up, or be the last warband to rout.

1) Each model can move his regular movement( not double move) while carrying the chest.
2) 2 models can double move while carrying the chest( all normal movement penalties still apply ), and the move at the slowest models movement rate.
3)Animals cannot carry a chest
4)models cannot climb while carrying a chest .
5) models cannot charge into combat, cast spells or shoot while carrying a chest, if they moved in the movement phase with the chest ,
6)if the warband is the last one to rout , it gets to keep any chest it has in it possession, and any chest that is in charge rage of one of its models.
7) warbands get to keep any chest they possess, once they manage to get any 1 chest off of the opposite table edge.
Cool each chest is worth 6d6 GC

EXP
+1 exp for surviving
+1exp for winning leader
+1 exp for a hero taking a enemy O.O.A.
+1 exp for each hero/ henchman group with a chest at the end of game( if 2 models are carrying a chest chose one to get the exp.

I know Thurs. has turned into our regular night. Since Greg usually can't make it that day, hopefully some people can fight him in this another time. Let us know Greg
Back to top Go down
Veyure
Warrior
Veyure

PostSubject: Re: This Week's Multiplayer Scenario   This Week's Multiplayer Scenario EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:26 pm

based on my wife's working schedule i am available wed and sunday at the den, but available saturday and monday night as well, but obviously the den is not open at night those days, so someone's house it could be.
Back to top Go down
gluvzer
Shadowlord
gluvzer

PostSubject: Re: This Week's Multiplayer Scenario   This Week's Multiplayer Scenario EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:56 pm

I won't be able to make tonights multi-player. Both kids are running fevers and are not well. Usually I'd go out anyway, but my wife has decided that her study group tonight, for some certification she is going for, is more important than me playing with my toy soldiers. Still I would usually go out anyway, but my mom has bronchitis and is unable to watch the boys. So, long story short, I'm stuck at home with two sick two year olds tonight.

Someone reading this should print out a copy of the scenario for tonight an take it down (I'll probably call someone just to be sure). I may be able to show up for a beer once Sara gets home.

Greg! if you haven't played the multiplayer scenario yet, I'll play it with you on Saturday night or Sunday if you like.

Seacrest out
Back to top Go down
Veyure
Warrior
Veyure

PostSubject: Re: This Week's Multiplayer Scenario   This Week's Multiplayer Scenario EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Hey, I'm sure open on saturday nght or sunday. I'll just check to see what day gets the less of the scowls from the wife hehe.
Back to top Go down
gluvzer
Shadowlord
gluvzer

PostSubject: Re: This Week's Multiplayer Scenario   This Week's Multiplayer Scenario EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Sounds good, let me know, so I can tell the wife.
Back to top Go down
Veyure
Warrior
Veyure

PostSubject: Re: This Week's Multiplayer Scenario   This Week's Multiplayer Scenario EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:55 am

My wife has no problem with sunday. noon game would work best for me.
Back to top Go down
gluvzer
Shadowlord
gluvzer

PostSubject: Re: This Week's Multiplayer Scenario   This Week's Multiplayer Scenario EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:26 pm

Sounds good. You and I will play the multiplayer scenario then, because we haven't yet. So if anyone else who hasn't played it yet, you can join us at noon Sunday if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Week's Multiplayer Scenario   This Week's Multiplayer Scenario Empty

Back to top Go down

This Week's Multiplayer Scenario
Page 1 of 1