WyrdOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This weeks multiplayer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gluvzer
Shadowlord
gluvzer

This weeks multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: This weeks multiplayer   This weeks multiplayer EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:53 am

Sorry guys. I totally forgot to post this up... my bad.

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!!??

Warbands have bumped into each other after chasing a mystical glowing hood through the narrow streets. Warbands immediately struggle for the ownership of the magical garment.

Setup
All players roll a D6 and whoever rolls highest chooses which warband sets up first.

Special Rules
The Glowing Hood: The hood is non-other than the Executioner’s Hood (as found in the Mordheim Rulebook pg. 100, reproduced below for convenience) and is blowing around the board. Before all players turns, the hood will blow D6” in a random direction (use scatter dice), if a 1 is rolled the hood will drop 3” in height (not going below ground height), if a 6 is rolled the hood rises 3” in height to a total of 9”.

Starting the Game
players roll a D6. The higher player takes the first turn, then clockwise.

Ending the Game
The game ends when warbands fail a Rout test. The last remaining warband wins.

Experience
+1 Survives: If a Hero or Henchman group survives the battle they gain +1 Experience.
+1 Winning Leader: The leader of the winning warband gains +1 Experience.
+1 Per Enemy Out Of Action: Any Hero earns +1 experience for each enemy he puts Out Of Action.
+2 Capturing the Executioner’s Hood: Any hero earns +2 XP for capturing the Executioner’s Hood.

The Prize
Executioner’s Hood: Recovered from a shipwrecked Dark Elf vessel, this hood carries evil glowing runes which fill the wearer with unreasoning rage.
A warrior wearing this becomes subject to and always will be frenzied even if he is Knocked Down or Stunned. He also adds +1 to his Strength in close combat, such is the power of his fury. The wearer never leaves combat under any circumstances, and will always attack opponents in base contact until they are taken out of action. If there are any Knocked Down or Stunned models within the wearer’s charge range at the beginning of his turn, he will charge and attack the closest one, even if they are members of his own warband! Fight the hand-to-hand combat until one of the warriors is taken Out Of Action.
Back to top Go down
gluvzer
Shadowlord
gluvzer

PostSubject: Re: This weeks multiplayer   This weeks multiplayer EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:54 am

I'm trying to find a sitter for tonight. I hope I can make it down!
Back to top Go down
cam
Engineer
cam

PostSubject: Re: This weeks multiplayer   This weeks multiplayer EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Im not going to be able to make it, i got roped into seeing Ironman II
Back to top Go down
https://wyrdones.forumotion.com
Smackman
Youngblood
Smackman

PostSubject: Re: This weeks multiplayer   This weeks multiplayer EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Well in the best multiplayer yet Dana claims an easy victory.

The cloak didn't move around too much, it was very back and forth and was always out of reach up in the air, however The Knights Who Say Ni had a fantastic game, I routed stash early in the game before turning to chris and routing him, then in a glorious frontal assault on Dana's line of marienburgers Patsy was taken out of action and I failed my first route test of the game giving a nice easy victory to Dana. I did bag a lot of experience however, getting an extra experience for having a low rating and King Arthur took a dark elf, a witch hunter and a marienburger out of action, with his valiant squire patsy managing to do the same, The Black Knight was also able to take out 2 witch hunters and his squire dennis taking out a marienburger as well.
Back to top Go down
cam
Engineer
cam

PostSubject: Re: This weeks multiplayer   This weeks multiplayer EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:30 pm

haha, best warband theme ever!
Back to top Go down
https://wyrdones.forumotion.com
gluvzer
Shadowlord
gluvzer

PostSubject: Re: This weeks multiplayer   This weeks multiplayer EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:39 am

Nice! Now you have to model coconuts on the squires
Back to top Go down
Dana
Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: This weeks multiplayer   This weeks multiplayer EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:16 am

Just wanted to add that stash and my warbands where both painted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This weeks multiplayer   This weeks multiplayer Empty

Back to top Go down

This weeks multiplayer
Page 1 of 1