WyrdOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

not out of action

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cam
Engineer
cam

not out of action Empty
PostSubject: not out of action   not out of action EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Hey, i missed last week so i dont know whats happening, but ill be there looking for blood tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://wyrdones.forumotion.com
Veyure
Warrior
Veyure

not out of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: not out of action   not out of action EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:13 pm

I'd like to come down and play the guys i don't normally get to. The thing is i have my daughter tonight. SO i'm wondering if anyone would object if i brought her. If anyone would prefer me not to then i'll not.

If no one says anything, then i'll take it as no one cares.
Back to top Go down
gluvzer
Shadowlord
gluvzer

not out of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: not out of action   not out of action EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Don't bother me none. I am responsible for 2 of those little things. But not tonight! So as long as I'm not responsible for 1 at the Den I have no issue.
Back to top Go down
Smackman
Youngblood
Smackman

not out of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: not out of action   not out of action EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:46 pm

greg I'll cringe inside you stay at home and like it!

man I've played more games with your daughter there then without her so I have no problems.

It's important for her to learn dice games from a true master, and I don't know where you live so she can't learn at home... snap, I just said that!
Back to top Go down
Veyure
Warrior
Veyure

not out of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: not out of action   not out of action EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Ah Tom, i was thinking of making a disclaimer to forbid you from tlking about her hehe. I'll keep track of her and no one else will have to 'look after her' It's mostly just having her running around and stuff and maybe eat your models when they take mine ooa.

Ok. I'll check again at 4:45 and if still no one objects, i'll be there tonight with my warband that'll womp everyone. (4:45 because i'm going to do some running around and won't be at a comp before i'd be at den)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

not out of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: not out of action   not out of action Empty

Back to top Go down

not out of action
Page 1 of 1