HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Double header

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Veyure
Warrior

PostSubject: Double header   Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:16 pm

So i played cam and tom tonight. I came close to beating cam, unfortunately in my last turn one of my archers, shooting a body guard of cam's leader, misses and manages to hit my own ruffian who had just charged cam's leader, knocking my ruffian off the 4" high bridge he was standing on. fortunately, my other archer was able to shoot the leader and knock him off the bridge as well.

My game against tom was better. A pair of archers took on his leader and chamion taking out his leader with heavy armour with a dagger and then his champion with a solid sword strike. critical hits were with me.

Good game both of you.

I wouldn't mind playng the multiplayer but candace works nights tomorrow and adonia can become quite a handful past 630ish. I dont want to subject you to the pain of her hehe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gluvzer
Shadowlord

PostSubject: Re: Double header   Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:35 pm

Sounds like good times. I am interested in how you managed to shoot your own guy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stash
Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: Double header   Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:10 am

It was awesome. Can set up two buildings in the middle with a later 4" up connecting the two. There was bound to be an epic battle on that bridge.

One the second last turn, Cam moved his leader and a hero up (one right behind the other on the bridge) to contest the second building which had two of Gregs guys in it. The closer of Gregs guys charged Cam's leader, and the archers tried to take out the hero right behind the combat. The combat obscured a shot to the hero, and failed to hit by 1. The shot could go either left or right, and ended up going left into the fight! The hit was randomized between the two warriors and hit the friendly guy instead, knocking him off the bridge. Now Cam's hero was unengaged and free to be shot by the rest of the archers, and also got shot off of the bridge!

Cam's leader was stunned, and the casualty of friendly fire was only knocked down.

I am so making sure that those buildings get setup in the middle the same way again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gluvzer
Shadowlord

PostSubject: Re: Double header   Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:42 am

Ha! Nice shootin' Tex! I'm glad you guys remebered that rule. It's kind of obscure and can be easily forgoten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cam
Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Double header   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Yea, having stash there last night was great. He provided all kinds of rules knowledge, diddnt table talk at all, and i dont think he cursed my dice once!!
Thanks Stash, much appreciated.

The reason that fight was so big was because if Gregs ruffian could have stayed standing on that bridge through his turn and mine it would have been a draw game. It was the last game turn.

Me and Tom had an archery battle which put my 5 xbows against his 3 bowmen. Not really a fair fight, and i won by making him route test.

Thanks both of you for good games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wyrdones.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double header   

Back to top Go down

Double header
Page 1 of 1